Blogroll

Just Amazed



0 comments

I was really amazed with this picture. My cousin posted this on my Facebook timeline yesterday. She found this letter in her closet when she was cleaning her things. Of course I knew I made it (aside from the signature, I can still recall my handwriting from grade school) but I can't exactly recall the whole thing. 

My cousin told me that I gave her 20 pesos wrapped in this letter and putted it secretly inside her bag when she was still in high school. May be I was then in grade 3. When I asked where's the money now, she jokingly said she bought it a Corneto ice cream. May be she can't also remember what she used it for. :)

I just feel so blessed to know that God's already working in my life when I was a child. Truly, He is constant in all ages. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

newer post older post