Blogroll

4 Things My Colleagues Should Know Before I Leave CH



4 comments
March will end I will already be leaving my comfort for one year and a half. May be my colleagues would expect me to make something ‘cheesy’ as they used to tease me to give a message during my despedida dinner.  But sorry guys, here are not tear-jerkers but things I need to confess to you all which will surely amuse you and hopefully will give you a good vibe. As I leave (since Miss Net could not reprimand me for some of these anymore) I would like you to know that:

1. These are my favorite places in the office.


I know Pat’s favorite place is the pantry and Anna the conference room, but believe it or not, these are mine. The reason is…they used to be my beds! You read that right! You may not notice it, but when I was out sometimes for five minutes without telling anybody, I was probably inside the CR sleeping. I’ll leave it to your imaginations how I was able to have my naps on the toilet bowl. Also, these triplet chairs were my comforts after immersions when I was on my own! Huhu! Often I’d woke up so late (around 8pm) after a half day event. So guys, I believe there’s no mumu in the office! Be more scared with Tita K (peace Tita K)!

2. This is my real reaction whenever you have girl-talks.


I may seem used to hearing you discuss about your PMS or Channing Tatum, but honestly, sometimes I would like to make this face. And not just because of this! I think it’s innate to women to repeat a topic to discuss on in a week. I was usually amazed when you all give the same thrill on a story that was just told few days back! Amazing girls! I don’t want to give examples; it’s for you to find out! Hehe!

3. I did covers inside the office.

You all know that I am a frustrated singer and I am so happy that I have a few fans from Children’s Hour. So, I know you’ll understand why I did these. You’ll remember the times I would leave the office last (but I did not file OT! Hehe!), those were the times I would record songs. Unfortunately, I was only able to make a cover of Jason Mraz's Details in the Fabric (and it's not that good). And worst, my first video which was supposed to be a present for my mother on her birthday was a crap! Hahaha!


   

4. I love you all!


Now here’s what you all want! Hehe! I don’t want you to see me cry but honestly, guys, I will really miss you. And I hope I will also not make you cry because of this. I just want to say thank you and I really love you my friends and my Ates! I am not good in saying this in person so better do this through this blog. I certainly am enjoying life because you are all part of it. I want to say sorry because I am making you sad (assuming ako) and I'll be leaving so early. Yet I know you understand and that’s the thing I will be so proud about you all, you are so mature!

I will not see you during weekdays anymore but for sure our adventures will not end. I have a lot of prayers for Children’s Hour and for each of you. And I claim God will answer it all. I am still with you in making this world a better place, one hour at a time!

This chapter of my life taught me three things. First, that there is no perfect place; YOU NEED TO MAKE ONE! Second, GOD WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU! And third, YOU NEED TO SURROUND YOURSELF WITH AWESOME PEOPLE. J

4 comments:

noel at: March 28, 2014 at 11:41 PM said...

Nice one bunso, I love that video! You awaken my old forgotten dream!

Cervin Bariso at: March 29, 2014 at 11:19 AM said...

Haha! Well, I guess we got a plan now of a future duet, Kuya Noel!

Unknown at: April 2, 2014 at 6:51 PM said...

Cervin! Mission Accomplished! :)
You made me smile sa video mo.
I really want more. Lol

Cervin Bariso at: April 3, 2014 at 9:16 AM said...

Thank you, Genny! I am so happy I made an 'impact' on your life. LOL! Watch out for more, then! :D

Post a Comment

newer post older post